Mobile/Install Mobile Applications/Gmail
Additional tips and links for installing the gmail application.
Generally you need to visit these links from a native browser of a supported phone. Similarly for the links below: Visiting the link to the JAD from desktop of opera mini wont work, but the link to the JAR generally does work. If your phone natively ships with Opera Mini, and you use the JAD link, you'll get a "404 not found". The JAR links should work, or alternatively you need to find a different way of launching the JAD link, see some discussion on this page.
- JAD: http://m.google.com/app/gmail.jad?dc=gorganic&ver=v2.0.6
- JAR http://gmail.com/app/v2.0.6/L1/gmail-g.jar
If your phone does not work with with the latest version, you can try older versions. Again, we have a JAD and JAR link, from wapreview.com (where there are also cached versions):
V 1.5 - 156 KB
- JAD: http://m.google.com/app/gmail.jad?dc=gorganic&ver=v1.5.0
- JAR http://gmail.com/app/v1.5.0/L1/gmail-g.jar
V. 1.1 - 138 KB
- JAD: http://m.google.com/app/gmail.jad?dc=gorganic&ver=v1.1.0
- JAR http://gmail.com/app/v1.1.0/L1/gmail-g.jar
V. 1.0 - 113 KB