From Bjoern Hassler
Welcome to the ICT for education wiki!
At the moment, this is mainly Bjoern's personal wiki for making quick notes and writing tutorials. But you're obviously welcome to browse, and to create a login to contribute. (The wiki is a little experimental, and I also use it to test various extensions and other aspects of mediawiki. You have been warned. :-)
My official web site is here: http://www.sciencemedianetwork.org/ and has a blog http://www.sciencemedianetwork.org/Blog. Most recent stories: Blog/20140918 Tablets in Malawi and Ivory Coast, Blog/20140917 Roaming call charges in the EU, Blog/20140811 New Raspberry Pi model B Plus, Blog/20140811 Chesteron Community College Tablet Learning Scheme, and Blog/20140805 new overnightrider ticket
 1 Wiki news, thoughts, and recent additions
- Resource discovery/Metafeed formats
- Mobile/The cheapest phone with gmail and operamini
- Blog post from Alan at Aptivate: http://blog.aptivate.org/2009/07/09/when-it-comes-to-websites-small-is-beautiful/
- Mediawiki mirror/wikireader conversation
- Mediawiki access/suggestions, also here: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Bjoern/low_bandwidth_suggestions
- Mediawiki/OAI mirror/pragmatic synchronisation
- Collection/printing problem
- Collection extension
currently not printingnow fixed: 
- Joined launchpad and Ubuntu-NGO.
- metadata scheme comparison 'msc' for opencast
- Mediawiki/OAI mirror/OAIRepository
- Moodle and Google Apps for Education
- Some additions to Tutorials/Video
- Adopt a line of code: https://getmiro.com/adopt/ http://www.getmiro.com/blog/2009/04/adopt-a-line-of-miro-code/
- GeSCI meeting, africa gathering http://wiki.ict4d.at/Hello_Africa, the 'new low band'
- Some more pages on Mediawiki access:
- Mediawiki on mobile: Mediawiki access/Mobile (both as application, web app, and mobile friendly skin)
- Skins for low bandwidth and mobile: Mediawiki access/Monobmo, Mediawiki access/Mobile/Skin.
- Skin selection: Mediawiki access/SkinSelection, Mediawiki access/SkinSelection/monomix.
- Category:Mediawiki synchronisation, Mediawiki mirroring and synchronisation
- mwlib, Collection
- Syndication of resources like video, ocw, etc.
- Access 2 OER discussion
- Older News
 2 Threads and OERs
- Various tutorials: See Tutorials. If you take all of these together, they actually make a great OER! So:
Groups of articles on certain themes:
- Series on oer/ocw/video resource syndication with rss/atom: syndication | resource discovery | formats | Syndication and metadata | Using media rss to syndicate and share media | Media rss media group element | Overview of images in rss | Category:Syndication
- Series on "The mediawiki low bandwidth accessibility project": General considerations - Mirroring - file size extension - email interface - W:Mediawiki OER export - [ ]
- Series on video processing and distribution: Multimedia Encoding Workflow, Multiformat Media Delivery, Video Distribution
- Series on video encoding: Multiformat Media Delivery - Flash H.264 - HTML 5 video tag and Ogg
- Series on lecture capture: Capturing a lecture, Capturing a mathematics lecture, Manual Audio and Slide Capture, Automated Audio and Slide Capture, OpenOffice Slide Capture, Lecture browsing system.
- Not organised as a series, but certainly a theme for this wiki: Tweaking and working with Mediawiki
 3 Projects
- Project notes on podcast training - this is a scratch area for making notes about the Humcentre podcast training activities.
- The "Mediawiki low bandwidth accessibility project"
- Access 2 OER on the UNESCO OER community wiki: http://oerwiki.iiep-unesco.org/index.php?title=Access2OER
- Access 2 OER on wikieducator: http://www.wikieducator.org/Access2OER
- OpenCast - OpenCast is an initiative to deliver an open source lecture recording and webcasting solution.
- OER sites
- Possible Projects that came out of the ICTP workshop 2007