Opportunities for meeting up:
- Upcoming conferences andmeetings ... none at the moment.
Most recently, you could have met me at
- Diverse 2013 (keynote contribution), Opencast 2013 Unconference (Unconference session), Jun 24-26, University of Applied Sciences Osnabrück, Germany.
- eLearning Africa 2013, Namibia.
- BSRLM conference 2012
- OCW2012 / OER12 in Cambridge (April 2012)
- (Sorry, I haven't kept this up to date very well...)
- Mobile Technologies for Education event in Cambridge (UK) , see http://m-education.eventbrite.com/
- eLearning Africa 2010 in Lusaka (May 2010)
- http://www.africagathering.org.uk/, London, 25th April 2009
- OCWC 2009, 22nd April 2009, contribution to Access session (audio to follow)
- GeSCI North/South Research Workshop, Dublin, 21st April 2009
- Beyond Walls, Oxford 3rd April 2009 (video/audio see Podcasts, and W:Podcasts/Beyond2009.
- Camfed/Goldman-Sachs summer school (December 2008) in Lubwe, Samfya, Zambia.
- JANET IPTV Workshop, 6th November 2008, for talk see Podcasts
- Teletask Symposium Berlin, 14th November 2008, for talk see Podcasts
- OpenCast Workshop at UC Berkeley (October 2008)
- PCF5 (July 2008, London)
- OpenCast Workshop in Oxford (July 2008), for talk see Podcasts
- I am co-organising this workshop in Trieste, December 2007: http://sdu.ictp.it/richmedia/ http://sdu.ictp.it/richmedia/Poster_smr1838.pdf (Deadline for participant applications 27th July 2007). More info ICTP WS 2007.
- Researching Open Content in Education, Open University, Milton Keynes, 30th and 31st October 2007.
- DIVERSE 2007 (Lillehammer, Norway, http://conference.hil.no/diverse2007), conference contributions on "Bridging the Digital Divide: Rethinking Open Learning for a Global Audience", and the User:Bjoern/ScienceLive project.
- OCWC (Santander, 2007)
- Optimization Technologies for Low-Bandwidth Networks, http://sdu.ictp.it/lowbandwidth/index.html
- DIVERSE (Glasgow, 2006, http://elisu.gcal.ac.uk/diverse2006/)
You can of course email me at bjoern (then the AT sign) sciencemedianetwork (and then a dot) org.